Sunday, August 9, 2009

26.07.2009... my dad went back to Bangladesh


ok,,, its been a long time since I posted something on my blog..

hahahahahaha so today I'm planning to post everything! hahahaha


well my dad went on the 26th of July.. back to bangladesh... I was waiting for him to do some stuff so I took some photos...

so.. well.. there were so many people.. and I thought that it would take long... but -_-;;
I found out my dad was in business class-_-;;; so ya
damn nice..-_- I was complaining to him cuz He NEVER let us take business class..and he always does! not fair-_- I think;;;
hahahahah
well after my dad checked in and stuff,,
I took some pics on the way back cuz... it looked nice-_-;;




ok.. I dont know what the hell that is-_-;; but it looks interesting -_-;;hahahaha

well.. that day.. it was very boring.. cuz when we were goin back home.. it was damn JAMMEDDDD

so ya-_-;; well that's it for the 26th.. hahahahaha

c u soon!

No comments: