Monday, August 10, 2009

06.08.2009... LOTTE WORLD!

yes!!! hahahah I finally went to Lotte world and had fun~
went on rides~ all damn nice~
hahahah first the log thing-_- which I do not know what it's called.
u know the ones that u go on this wooden logg thing and water around u--; ya that one;;

I went with them.. the one on the left is a friend from bangladesh I knew since kinder;
and the one on the right is a friend in tuition, she's nice. hahahha one year younger tho~ hahaha

she doesnt like taking pics.. like me~ AHAHAHAH











you can see , it says Lotte world~ hahahaha
it's dam big, this is a pic of the out door one,there's an indoor when u walk through that bridge.



OMG,, this Bungi drop is so -_- nice! hahahahahaha
well there's this ride called, Atlantis,,, THAT ONE IS THE BEST!
DAMN FAST ROLLER COASTER! yes yes

After we finished our rides,, we went to the arcade,,, hahaha we didnt play anything, just that my friend's bro was there, and he wanted to play..
hahaha


ok,, in lotte world, there is this parade thing around 5
these people go around dancing and stuff,, nice nice

they do the parade, cuz its summer time..
and also because its their 20th anniversary.
lol









Around 7,, there's another parade, all with lights.. lol this one is nicer.. looks nicer to.




I tried to get a nice pic.. but u know-_- they move and dance,, so ,,, its hard to take nice pics with a phone!-_-;; I forgot to take the camera.. so ya,, a phone camera had to do the job.. hmm


thats the last part.. it was quite nice,, its been damn long since I went to Lotte world... hahahaha u guys should go there once.. the rides are nice. lol!
Excite~~~~~

No comments: