Sunday, August 9, 2009

02.08.2009.... I love food-_-;; AHAHAHA

Other than tuition.. I tried to find places that had nice tasty food.
well we found this place in Gang nam, it was quite nice...
5 of us went-_- and we finished everything ,, there were like 6 dishes we ordered..
-_- very full! LOL

thats just one part of it-_-;;
there were more;;; but I couldnt take it,, cuz everyone started eating wen it was just served;; including me~ AHAHAHAH
My uncle also likes to go to all these places to find food~ so,,
during the weekends,, we went to this famous road where they only sell different kinds of Ddokbokgi~ haha the whole road is full of it, so we went in to one
this is.. hmmm well its pig intestine,, but only the skin,, the inside is full of glass noodles,,
hahahahaha
its nice wen u eat it with Ddokbokgi
hahahaha

oh this is the main Ddokbokgi,, where we added glass noodles and ramyeon noodles..
you know the korean instant noodle thingy? ya ,, those noodles..
hahahaha
finished everything,, they also put in some cheese rice cakes, which are the rice cakes that have cheese filling.. lol!!


this is the road of Ddokbokgi houses-_-;; AHAHAHAH
called::: Shin dang gong Ddokbokgi road-_- LOL





I would love to take all my friends there- if they come to korea! lol
come come T_T

No comments: