Sunday, August 9, 2009

29.07.2009.... woosh... friends~ lol

OMG... I was able to meet my friend that I knew in bangladesh.
shes studing in the US now. but she came to korea for vacation!
actually, I never knew I would meet her~ but nice!
HAHAHA
ok,, she called me for chilling, but we went drinking~ lol
and this guy she bought is a friend whos 1 year younger than me~ hahahahah
damn funny!-_-

oh, the guy is covering his face-_-;; cuz his face was so red-_-;;
hahahaha,, the drink is a mixture of....
soju, beer, and coke~ hahahaha
very tasty-_- I like it!~~~ hahahaahah
we drank alot-_- and fast...
cuz my friend had to go back early;; how nice
lol
well the next day;; I met some friends... and FINALLY! I was able to make time to go to Starbucks!

Chocolate chip Frap! I like that drink.. cuz of the choc chunks
oh and I also got my IC! finally-_- hahahahaha

I mean seriously,,, the pic in my IC is WAY better than my Taylors ID card;;
u guys know how my taylors ID pic looks like rite??
damn emo shit-_-

I would like to use this;;
but currently; I cant-_- cuz My b-day in my IC is not my real birthday as u all know!-0-
ish! T_T
I miss malaysia I miss Malaysia
I miss my FRIENDS
I miss my BROTHER
damn !

No comments: