Sunday, August 9, 2009

04.08.2009.....Incheon China Town

I went to incheon.. we went there cuz, my uncle had some meeting there,,
so the whole family just decided to follow him and go around while he was doing his meeting
hmmm.. incheon is at the edge of korea,, well the west,
nice place.. but it was Fuckin hot that day-_-
what ya think? this is my cousin,, hmmm he's in 3rd grade..
his my second best cousin, cuz He is very very nice-_-
as in! he listens to me -_- hahahaha
well sometimes I just make him do stuff, but he never complain ! HAHAHA

another one-_- if u see him in real life;; he doesnt look like that;; the picture looks weird-_- DAMN NICE
do u see the ocean behind?? nice nice!

theres like a very small place in incheon with some rides.. but I didnt have time to go on them-_-
when my uncle finished his meeting, we went to China town. Theres a china town in incheon.. hmmm
Alot of chinese live there I guess-_-
same as korean town in ampang-_-;


big entrance to China town-_-;;





red. their color.. hmmm



hahahaha, there's my cousin in the right hand corner.. dunno what his holding-_-;
and right behind him is the uncle-_- LOL

my uncle suggested us to buy some beer,,
chinese beer, very famous one;; I forgot which part of china its from, I bet jo and nick would know-_-;;hahahaha


the taste was nice,, but way bitter than korean beer-_-lol



thats the close up pic of the beer, hmmm how u read that ??LOL
well we went and ate some sea food after that, cus ofcourse!LOL we are in incheon-_-;; SEA

hehehehe

No comments: