Monday, August 10, 2009

09.08.2009.............. Drinking.. -_- tired! AHHH

I went to meet Ji min,, tis friend hahahah
she loves drinkin, I love drinkin,,
so~~ we went to eat this spicy chicken thing,, called Dak Do ri tang.
and we had soju.

It was so filling... and even though we wer full,, we even ordered rice to mix with the left over sause...
AHAHAHA, I like soju-_- nice nice



It was too dark.. but can u see the rice in there?? lol
hahahahaha
After our dinner... we wanted to drink more.. so we went to a drinking bar called Junko
its a nice place, cuz they give u free food-_-
hahahahaha



ok-_ - she said her face looks so weird today and she covered her face-_-

that glass thing is 2 bottles of soju and a bit of lemon juice to make it taste nicer.
we didnt know we could finish it,,
but when it was about 10.30,, we just finished everything cuz we had to go back home-_-
hahahahaha
korean subway and bus cuts off around 11.30 during weekends..;;-_- and I was in a place where it was like 1 hour away from my house! so we had to go back early-_-;;
lol~ hahahaha,,
I'm still full!!1
damn it-_- my stomach is like;; AHHH
hahahahaha and I am online now chatting and posting this .. how nice;;
I dunno why, but I'm not tired~
LOL well see u guys soon~
till then... TC~




No comments: