Thursday, September 3, 2009

22.08.2009.....I forgot,, I went to eat that day..

Well!! well!!!
i havent beeennn posting anything for awhile, so let me start from the 22nd
we were so bored at home so we went out for awhile..
well after that.. I told my aunt I wanted to eat at a place with alot of cakes-_-
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
u know me rite? LOL
I love cake-- I love all those puddings too.. anyways
we then decided we should go to a buffet..
calledddd Jenifer's kitchen
wellllll
I loved it.
its not actually aiming for main course food
its more towards salad and desserts.



hahahaha so I was so full,, but I kept eating,, didnt forget to take a pic of the place~

U see those cakes?? YES!! NICE NICE!
I tried all of them-_- there were like uhm.. 10 types of them.. I took all-_-AHAHAHA

well I couldnt take a pic of the whole bar.. so I just took a pic of one part.. this is the salad bar..
lol
ok,, we finished our meal, and took coffee. they made it,, but - it wasnt hot enough.. I like hot! not warm-_-;

hahahaha u know what,, theres a cookie bar there cuz theres coffee so u can take the cookies as much as u want with ur coffee... so!-_-;; my aunt and i,, took like a big plate full, took it home-__ AHAHAHAHA
how bad customers.. but I like those cookies! and its home madeT_T so I wanted to have more...
wat a nice idea.. took it home.. but finished it that nite-_-;; DAMN IT!
I had a wonderful dinner that day.. I wanna go there again!!!


No comments: