Wednesday, July 22, 2009

22.07.2009 I want to go SHOPPING!-_-

Well let me start with a pic of the subway in korea -_- this is not considered crowded-_-;
it's worse wen its around 7.. u cant breathe!-_-
well this is when I was sitting with YC in the subway train, I just decided to take a pic-_- hahahaha!
well after my dad came back, I went to eat sasimi, or is it sashimi,,, i dunno,
anyways-_-; raw fish! hahaha
well I went to eat that, and I filled my self with it-_-;;
hahahahahaha
well the place I went to eat was like a market place where all the sea food was sold







well this is the main place, but the place u eat is inside. its quite good!-_- AHAHAHAHAHA
Well, I drank beer.. -_- again~ AHAHAHA filled myself with seafood and beer.. NICE~
hmmm after that,, I dont think I saw my dad till now,, cuz he is realy busy meeting his friends in korea... hahahaha
understand understand...
I think I'm drinkin too much beer after I came to korea-_-;
I mean;; even when I meet my friends,, we just end up goin to a bar and drinkin beer-_- AHH YESSSS
buts its good~ I like alcohol~ AHAHAH
OH YA about the spongebob phone cover. It came today,, AHAHAH
I like it,, EVEN THO~ some of my friends said its kiddy;; BUT Its stil cute!
AHAHAHAHAH








WELL,,, one of the reasons why I bought the spongebob one.. was because my phone model is not being used in korea as much as other models yet. so !! they still have limited designs.. and from those designs,, the only one I liked was spongebob` AHAHAH
well thats all for today~
soon soon~ =)





No comments: