Monday, July 13, 2009

13.07.2009 3 weeks.

I am very very sry!
I have been very very lazy to update, but finally! I moved some pics from my phone~ lol

well its been 2 weeks,, maybe 3 weeks , korea is ok, I met some friends.

Some of them, I didnt even expect to meet them. I met one friend, which I didnt see for like.. 7 years?

he is now in uni, and training to become a pilot.

-_-; when I met him, he was on diet! hahaha so we finished the chicken for him! LOL

Oh and yesterday I went to meet my aunt and we went to eat Ddokbokki~ hehehe

My cousin manage to take a pic before the food was served-_- but we were busy eating after that so I didnt get to take a pic of the food!!! -_-;;




this is my cousin~ hahahaha I mean;; one of my cousins-_-; bleh,, too many cousins-_-


These days I'm goin to tuition everyday, and I have to take the bus and the subway.. well, the bus ride is about 1 hour.. damn long!!!

Because of the long ride,, I ended up taking a picture of the bus;; inside.. hahaahahaha




ahahahahaha its damn boring -_- I almost fell asleep once-


I think this was the day when I went to meet YC and Judy...

oh ya, we went to this place called Cheonggaecheon, and its this place where many people go to chill

ESPECIALLY COUPLES--;;

too many COUPLES! AHHHHHH


I managed to take a pic of the small water fall, but its too dark;;


well,, I'm having a OK time in korean.. but I still miss Malaysia alot.

NAF, JOYEE, NAZ, TORIQ, NAZ, SULEIMAN, DARREN, AZMAN, AND ALL THE OTHERS!

BLEH,, I DUNNO,, I JUST WANNA GO BACK TO MALAYSIA! AHHHHHH

I WILL UPDATE SOON.. EVEN THO MY POSTS ARE VERY BORING.. STILL!!!!

I miss my tongue ring.. ish..

No comments: