Friday, January 1, 2010

01.01.2010.................Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010!

Lets say we had a very very nice end of the year party.
hahaha
Got 1 chivas, 2 electric ice tea, which! one of them was free! and then! we had 2 bottles of wine,, for free too~
lucky night I guess. lol
ok-_-;; BUT! no one wanted to drink the wine-_- so naf and jo and I drank the whole thing I think lol
ok
that guy called cheekah? ya he was practically in the corner trying to wake up I think.
Naf and Dan went to melawati to go meet their friends, jo and I were finishing the left over drinks,
Azman, Nick, Alief,, and the other guy was playing pool.
this time it was cheap!
148? forgot,, but around there.
hahahahaha
after the whole thing, we went to kayu-_-
I actually wanted to eat something.
like roti canai or something-_-
but then;; I just ordered the usual drink..
and then I wanted to pee so bad!!!
but decided to hold it cuz~~~ they were gonna head back already-_-
WOSH!
it was sooooooooooooo bad!
lol
anyways-_-
after I came back home. I washed my face and changed to pajamas,, then fell asleep.
nice.........................then wen I woke up-_-...
I realized........................I was still wearing my lense............................
damn nice!-_-; fuck this shit! it was DAMN painful when I took it out!
AHH
welll that was My last day of 2009.
A new year
resolution? hmm
dont have..
maybe.
drink more! HAHAHA
jo...........................FEEESHING?!
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
HAHAHAHAHAHA
okokok
enough~
anyways, I had a wonderful nite~
I hope everyone else did too!!

No comments: