Wednesday, January 13, 2010

14.01.2010.... they said its the coldest weather in korea today.............

Let me start with one word.
COLD.
ok, now its -16 degrees-_- how nice!
they said today will be the coldest of all years of winter-_-
AND I HAVE TO GO OUT T-T... noooooooooo
Why does my uni meeting have to be today........
nonono..
ok
anyways,

Look at me-0-;; hahaha



I'm like this right now-_- trying to cover up myself with anything.. but I forgot to take a mask-_-
my mouth was frozen..



how do u like the snow there??



oh my boots. hahahaha warm, but not so warm-_-;



guess where this is........
this is RIGHT IN FRONT OF my house gate-_-;






I dont know if u can see it clearly, but its snowing..
the first day I reached korea.
it was snowing
hahaha




U like??
its Cinnamon chocolate and Chocolate butter bread with cream




This was 2 days ago..

DAMN..
this is so bad-_-
I dont wanna go out-_-
well

have to say,
I miss all of u!
DAMN IT!
hoping to talk to u guys soon
TC!

No comments: