Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thinking..

I think that joyee is in shock cuz we all suddenly left at the same time.
Sorry jo,
dont be sad, its just that we arent around you, it doesnt mean u dont have anyone.
I heard she went to nott to meet naf, and she was crying.
DAMN


Maybe I will skype with her everyday-
but I am always comin online at the wrong time-_-
I tend to come on when she's not there,
-_- or maybe, she just doesnt come online
dunno!
anyways,
I'm worried,
joyee is very strong yet very weak
She needs people around
cuz she is so used to that environment.

Just like naf,
Naf needs people around her.
Atleast she has all her uni friends in nott.

I really wanna be with them..
but!!!!!!!!-_-
dont blame me,
malaysia is not a walking distance from korea.

I hope u guys dont cry anymore.
I'm not there,
as I tell u guys all the time-_-
no crying when I'm not there!
yes yes
NOOOOO CRRRYYYING


by the way..
its freezing here..
I'm having a blanket over me-_-;
covering my self.
cuz! its cold even inside-_-
even tho we have the heater on..
this is BULL SHIT!! T_T
ahhh

No comments: