Friday, January 8, 2010

08.01.2010..................Last day in Malaysia

September 11th, I came back to malaysia.
hehehe
the moment I reached ampang, I went to meet naf!
yay, anyways
it was great! finally got to meet her after 3 months.

well ofcourse I have many pics,,, but.. seriously.. I'm so lazy to upload on this blog.. cuz it sux... so slow!

well anyways,, Its already time for me to go..
so I decided to upload some pics of...
what I did in malaysia..
hehehehe



this is when I went to Afiq's bday dinner at his house.. its hard for us to all meet like this..



OHH this is alief and naf. yes they are GREAT!!! we all love drinking... even tho naf stopped now. ISH
sad.. but anyways, its good, she decided to stop. HEALTHY



AHH YOOO joyee. hahahaha see her??
we have been drinkin for 5 days straight! nice??
lol
Thats.. las.. I love that place.. I'm gonna really miss that place!



Thats my fav margarita! yes yes. nice.. and cheap! lol
but I havent been able to go there much cuz... low on cash! as usual lol.



One of the first new friend I met in korea decided to visit Malaysia.
we went to melacca for a trip. wait.. how is that place spelled-_-;;??
I duno anways.
It was good and bad-0-
cuz It was raining the WHOLE DAY!
ahhh



I LOVE THEM.. hahahaha
one crazy ass people there! lol




OHH there is bas and Kirks and Jus and Andrew? ya. anyways
they were with us when we visited the place.
hahahahahaha
nice people..
jeehee was like... I dunno what they are saying, but ya! HAHAHA




Guitar Heroes!
Azman's house!
its FUCKING nice to play! lol
I'll miss u azman! lol



My 19th birthday! and also celebrating for christmas.
at nerve!
brian's friend's pub.
I like that place. its really chilling there,
but loud music sometimes-_-;



At nerve again,, we went to celebrate for new years.
welll..... we got 2 free bottles of wine!
.............ended up downing wine;;
damn nice rite?
bleh;; and it was only jo and I who were drinkin it.



will miss u guys too much!
so much
VERY VERY MUCH!
..T_T



Our lovely alief and nick and azman! and ... whats the other guy's name-_-;
ok, there is chee kar? ya joyee's pet bro, hes really nice that he gets bullied by jo.
-_- joyee is mean. HAHAHAHA




Julian, joyee and... bas there dunno doing what! HAHAHA
well that was joyee's bday.
we went to nerve again.. sound system gone.. DBKL.. nice;;
anyways,, it was a fun nite;;
drank alot-_-
hahahahahaha
well thanks to all
I've had a wonderful time here while I was back.
damn.. I'm gonna leave soon.
I DO NOT WANT TO GO
but-_-; ya... uni. yessssss

Naf and Joyee, I will miss u both so much.
we've done so much together .
I really wont find any friend like u guys, u know that right?
damn it.

jo, even tho we had mood swings and stuff
U tried to understand all the time, and I love you and I'm sorry.
I really wanted to just leave the best memory for all you guys while I was back for 3 months, sometimes I was just an ass hole. hahaha
and ofcourse, when i was being an asshole, you never got annoyed cuz We all know joyee is very very nice!
she never says no!
and she will never be pissed.. unless its really bad. hahahahaha right?
thank you, altho u had ur stuff to do, you always made time for me, feeling sorry for me that I didnt have anything to do while u guys were busy. LOL
It was a lot more than enough of u to take me around everytime. hehehehe
I love you jo!
jo pan! hahahahaha

Naf, I know we didnt meet as much as we thought we would, we still had fun, and I know its not ur fault that u cant come out sometimes. If I were to get mad at that, I would really be a bad person.
but I am really a bad person cuz I got frustrated sometimes when u couldnt come out!
but everytime, I know that its not ur fault. DAMN I'm really mean-_-;
But u still made an effort!
alot of effort! hehehe, as I think I know your parents the most. and I know how strict they are!
i know that , and that's why I love you too.
I just hope that you dont get too stressed over your bf.
I dont want you to be too stressed over that, cuz you are naf!
naf...
NAF! you know what I mean!
I really will miss u ALOT. we've been friends for so long, that I dont really know what I will do when I dont have u to hang out with in korea.
your the best.

damn........

and all ther others,
azman, danial, alief, nick, I love u guys too.
will miss all of u.
Azman! our lovely brother, I dont think I have any other friend thats like you in such a young age!
Love you!!!
you're the best, with a big dream of yours, you will sure succeed. and dont forget me when you do!-_-!!!
hahahahaha
alief, my drinkin buddy who decided to drink on his own now-_-
damn nice rite?
DONT BE AN ALCOHOLIC!
hahahahahaha
....
words coming out from the wrong person.
but still!
Dan! I met u only like;; 3 times! WHAT IS THIS!
Loves...
and nick!
omg-_-;
nick! you ass!
you make me laff all the time-_-hahahaha
that's why I love you~
lol

I dont even know if I can come back to malaysia...

and all ther others, I will miss all of u.
Korea is so different from here, I dont know how I'm going to survive there.
but I hope it goes well.
and I hope to see u guys soon.

I hope we can all meet again.

No comments: