Monday, November 23, 2009

23.11.2009..... a new week

my like is like this,
go out, chill,, go home, eat.
sleep untill afternoon, then go out and chill again.
sometimes go out myself,, sometimes go out with jo and brian, and also naf.
I really hope december comes soon.
and really hope my mom dont take me back korea..
she actually said I have another reason why I should go to korea earlier.
If I go this year,
I would be able to get the vaccine for H1N1 virus, cuz I have to be 18 and below to get the vaccine,
if I go next year,, I mean jan,, I will be 19 by then, so I will have to wait quite a while to get the vaccine,, and she is worrying because they say that when the weather is colder,, you have a higher chance of getting the virus.
HOW NICE..........
anyways,,, I'm in coffee bean right now.
I know that I cant use internet at home, so I just came out, and u know the other reason why I wanna go out,,
right right??
hahahahaha
naf is sick, I hope she gets well really soon.
and brian and joyee is still busy sorting out the accident and stuff..
JO said brian bought the Asam laksa~ WOOO
-_-
I hope it doesnt finish or get bad before I get to meet them. hahahahaha
anyways,,, I changed my blog.
cuz!!!!
It was so hard to fit pics in the other layout
hahahahaha
well if I take more pics of myself and the others,, I will upload them..
right now my page is full of other people~ not me! -_-
how nice!!!
hahahahahahahaha
another shockin news...
My mom is cookin more often now!
how nice,, tonite's meal will be seafood spagettiiiiiiii
woooo hooooo
nice nice.
anyways, done for today
I know my post is very boring~-0-
but live with it1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
okokok
till then~~~ byebye!!!!

No comments: