Thursday, November 19, 2009

19.11.2009......another day...

Listen to my heartbeat! hahahaha
I'm in love with the song heartbeat. hahaha
2pm! hahahaha
album: 1.59 pm.
damn nice-_-
anyways,,,
life?
its good. just relaxing. dunn have anything to do.
but I'm ok,
cuz in a way... I would miss this when I go back to uni and start studying and doing all those assignments again-_-;
hahahaha
well its bean long since I updated, so here it goes..
I'm in coffee bean right now.
I realize that everytime I'm in coffee bean , I wanna update my blog. lol
Naf is in uni,, joyee is busy right now trying to sort things, going around with brian. bleh,, it was bad~
I was too shocked after I saw the pictures-_- ITS A MESS!
anyways,,, the poster we made for brian's new burger is great!
some thought that it was printed! hahahahaha!!!!
YAY!!
and the burger turned out great~~`
I love the nerve fries! LOL
always order them when I'm there.
Now back to my life,
I started doing the chinese thing again. cuz my mom was buggin me to memorize it.
Its ok, better than having nothing to do.
I miss every one of u. I havent seen naf ,, and I only get to see her once a week or even less.
oh my friend in korea is complaining that korea is too cold now, especially more cold cuz too much wind. hahaha
My dad is comin back around the 26th,, YAY money! hahahaha
hahahahaha somemore my mom's bday and My bro's bday is near too. hahahaha
my dad will be using alot of money this time when he comes here. lol
I realized that I'm writing random stuff and the whole post doest fit in-_-
but wat to do, I'm just writing down anything that comes into mind. hahaha
oh ya!-_-;; I have study for toefl again-_-; I'm not taking the toefl exam again,,
but the uni that I'm goin in to, they are having this english level test, which is VERY similar to toefl-_- so............ I will have to go over those boring english notes-_-
how nice..
anyways,,
today is thursday,, naf is coming back tmr,, and jo says brian is goin back to penang tonite,, so I gues I will be able to meet them all tmr~ hehehehe
until then, I will be entertaining myself with drama and other programs...
AND also my farm~ hahahaha
will update with pics soon-_- maybe next time I go out with them, I wont forget to bring my camera out!-_-;
----LOVES----

No comments: