Saturday, October 31, 2009

30.10.2009.......... 생각...

I really need to do something.
hahahahaha
.....
tmr will be saturday.. actually it's saturday already. haha
well its AAR concert. I dont think I'm goin.
.....
I might meet naf in the afternoon. joyee too.
Joyee finished her exams.. so shes free as you all know.
I'm very free. but dunn wanna disturb anyone , cuz I guess they have their own stuff.
so I shall just wait till they call me.
.....
thinkin of goin back earlier.
my mom said I have alot to do before uni starts.
.....
hmmm ok. now I'm kinda depressed in a way. cuz I don have anything to do.
.....
I dont have much to say today. so ya.
I was playing Final Fantasy just now in oldtown with someone's psp I do not know..
joyee said its.... brian's friend... or cousin.. -_- I forgot.
.....
well that's it for today. hope everyone has a wonderful day tmr.
c u soon. ^^
.....
심심해서 그런가..
정말... 재미없다.
하지만... 친구들을 보기 위해 왔으니까..
그래도 조금은 더 버텨보자. ㅎㅎㅎ

No comments: