Sunday, October 25, 2009

25.10.2009.....enjoy

Enjoy everyday of your life.
its 25th of October. yes yes
3 days later, I will have the results. hmmmm
well I'm expecting a good result. but who knows.. maybe I wont get accepted! T_T
but still,, hopes high.. hahahaha
I'm in coffee bean right nw, finish some stuff for my mom.
Jo cannot come out,, because her mom wont let her out. well I guess cuz she has been out everyday. hehehehe
tmr is monday, another new week. hahaha
Well my friends got mad~~~ cuz I didnt tell them I'm coming to malaysia~ hahahahaha then they found out-_-;; and started spamming~ HAHAHAHAHA
well sry sry people, u guys come back to malaysia too!! THEN we can meet~ HEHEHEHE
Naf is studying in her uni, because she has exams tmr. GOOD LUCK! =)
I hope i can see her soon!!!1
damn.. I only saw her last friday-_- then until now, couldnt see her! T_T
lol
well its k, if we hav time, we will go visit her really soon! ^^
I didnt go for azman's paintball, I woke up around 1 today-_- very nice~
cuz I got carried away watching drama online till like 5 in the morning.
I'm supposed to study chinese, but I'm getting so lazy that I havent touched the book for a while.
My brain is not functioning-_-
hahahahahaha
nvm, its break man-_-
I do watever! hahahaha
now one more thing i'm thinkin of is,, should I go for the aar concert or not. hmm
Afiq just said it was like 50 buks... hmm
worth it?
hahhahaha
I'm waiting for december to come. Ji min and YC might come down to malaysia. but they are not sure. hahahahaha
so lets see... and also by december, people would have vacation, and I will have time to meet people more often.
U see,, I do upload more often than I was in korea. hahahaha
good ?? LOL
well jo isnt updating tho-_- I guess she doesnt wanna use the laptop, her pc has problems so she cant use the PC
okok thats it for today,,
TTYS! hahahahaha =)

No comments: