Monday, October 19, 2009

19.10.2009....day 9

I've been in malaysia for 9 days now.
Ok,its good~ cuz I got to meet everyone!! hehehe
but other than that,
being bored at home and going to coffee bean almost everyday.
Everyone's busy with college and uni.
Right now I'm in Coffee bean again.. I think for about 2 hours and half.. maybe,,
not sure. hahahahaha
Joyee is doing her lap report.
Naf is in Uni
and Emily just came back from Singapore,
My brother in College,
Dasom is working, Alief is also working,
Naz and toriq I do not know.
Nick also I dont know.
oh and I met judy yesterday.
yes yes
everyone is busy right now,, Mayb.. I should get a job.. I dunno
I guess I dont have anything to do. lol
I'm thinkin what I should do for the rest of the days that I'm gonna be in malaysia.
hehehehe but I know that I'm gonna be able to meet joyee alot~ after her finals, she will be free too~~~ ^^ and I also know that emily is free~~ AHAHAHAHA
Let me update my blogg tho,, I Think I will be able to update my blog daily, if I dont get lazy..
I'm planning to meet emily on wednesday if she has time.
Its so hot here in malaysia,, lol
I'm sweating too much.. got used to the korean weather that It's too hot here. hahaha
and I've been watchin korean dramas and entertainments on youtube.. bleh,, I've been watchin everyday that I think there wont be any left soon..
lol
I've been downloading music but it is only possible when I use internet outside,, cuz Streamyx at home is so slow, and there are no wireless to steal.
Well Life is boring for me, I wish there was some place that I can go alone and not be bored-_- even internet is so boring now. lol
I do understand that everyone has work to do, hahahaha so I'm just worrying what I should do..
Thinkin of goin back early december or maybe I just go back around Jan..
well if I stay till jan, I know I will become a regular customer in Ampang coffee bean for sure! lol
No point taking the driving test cuz ... -_- my mom said there is no way she is gonna rent me a car, and even if I got it here,, they say its easy to get it in Korea these days. so I Think I will leave that till I go back.
well then thats it for today. I think I will go home soon . lol

No comments: