Thursday, October 22, 2009

21.10.2009.... good day

It was a fun day today.
hahahahahaha
I went out with jo to have breakfast.. which was like at 12.. more like lunch but still!!!
we went to our usual spot in Delicious.. hahahaha cuz there is a smoking room which has airconditioning! hahahahahaha
damnn but usually I fail to order nice stuff in Delicious-_- why? cuz I want to try new things,, but it doesnt turn up the way I expected. hahahaha
but Joyee's ones are nice man! T_T
I ordered coffee today, which was more like shot expresso-_-; hahahahah
and I ordered something.. which had no taste..hmm needs more salt and pepper. lol! hahahahaha
then joyee ordered this bread with mushrooms.. WHICH WAS NICE! hahahahaha
and then we also had tiramisu. hahahaha
anyways,, after that, we met up with emily to watch... uhm... the Cloudy ....meatball movie~ hahaha
quite ok also, it was alright~ made all of us hungry! lol the movie is all bout food man!
well after that, joyee had to go home, and emily and I went for dinner down at the food court. had pasta and carrot cake.
THEN of course we had to go for starbucks! HAHAHAHA Emily loves her starbucks-_- lol
I wanted her to stay longer................... but she wanted to go home,,,, then so,, we ended up lookin around pav. LOL nice nice
anyways,, I had a wonderful day~ cuz I was able to go for a movie!!! YAY!!! hahahahaha
joyee is gonna go check her eyes again tmr,,
so maybe I will meet her after that~
well thats it for today.. -_- I practically actually told everything I did today. LOL ohhh
I cannot forget that I am online! hahahahah u know I am almost online 24/7 HAHAHA
-Bye bye~~~-

No comments: